Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Quote for us......Oscar Wilde




“It is what you read when you don't have to that
determines what you will be when you can't help it.”

- Oscar Wilde



Ah, then I am doing well......as I plow through works and more works....of literature.  :)


I looooove Oscar Wilde's writing!  He is so amusing.........his one-liners so thought-inspiring.

I do not think I can pick a favorite........do you have one?

If you have not yet read Wilde, let me recommend him!  Start with his plays..................quick and fun!


Blessings on a hot summery day, thanks be to God!

                                                                  Chari

Hmmmm........I am wondering if Wilde got this quote from someone else......


                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!