Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Mountain in May

Still trying to play "catch-up" with my "The Mountain" series......

I offer here, the Month of MAY.......

Looks like I did not take many pictures in May....or, at least I am having a hard time finding very many......I think I may have been too busy to take pictures.....

In addition to pictures of The Mountain,
I also offer other views near & about The Mountain.....

Remember:  it does NOT look like this now.......these are from May


After a recent snowstorm......we saw this:



and this.......



A beautiful moon......hard to show with the pictures.
Taken from my front porch.....



A pretty sunset seen from the front of
Our Hearts' Haven.

That is our home.





What my camera saw during the total eclipse of the sun.......



Cherry blossom tree at the local college.......




The view from the Emergency Room
parking lot at the hospital where I work.....




I think those are two whisps of clouds......




A full-moon.  I think this may have been the same day as the eclipse.....

It is the view behind my home.




Blessings, till I can get the month of June done.....


                              Chari

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!