Wednesday, May 15, 2013

She is there......I am almost there.......


Thank you, friends, for your travel prayers today.  Willa has arrived safely to the wedding weekend destination....bringing both the bride and the groom and a couple of groomsmen.


We are so excited to get to see them!


I have safely arrived in one of the most famous cities in the world:  San Francisco.  My other best friend lives here....with my little godson, and the rest of their family.......so we get a very short bonus visit.  We plan to come back for a slightly longer visit on Sunday evening. 


I have the maid of honor and two of the bridesmaids.

I also have a completely empty camera.......ready to take lots of wedding weekend pictures.


It was an uneventful ride down here........about a five and a half hour drive.......what with a couple of short stops.  I was never tired......but boy did I finally succumb to exhaustion when I sat down at the kitchen table.


And.......that is where I am right now......ready to go to bed......actually typing in bed.


And so I shall say good night........I expect I will awaken naturally about sevenish or so......and then we hit the road for the second leg of the trip.........which is about seven hours away, south, down the 101.  Our hotel awaits us......with pool and spa.  Looking forward to that! 

I hear there is a girls' night for the bridal party and friends.........


Goodnight & God Bless,


                             Chari


PS  No pictures today.......but definitely tomorrow.


Oh!  Today someone used the keywords: careless driving mortal sin to find their way over to TUAR.  Go figure.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Getting so excited!!!
    So this is nearly a 13hr trip to the wedding location??

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!