Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Mountain In December

I waited most of December to have a change in the way the Mountain looked.....but we had mostly sunny weather for about seven weeks.....so no new snow on the beautiful mountain. 
Until two days ago.

We took photos while driving to Mass on Christmas.....of The Mountain......it was lovely with those clouds........the car was moving & I only had my cell phone camera (shame, shame, shame on me!  I knew I should have brought the good camera...but I talked myself out of it.) 

This is the opposite side of The Mountain from what we usually view.















































The following two pictures were taken on Christmas Eve....










The next three photos were taken on New Year's Eve.......
......the first time we saw the newly whitened Mountain after the clouds lifted.....
........taken from the site of my future gazebo......
....and just in time to bring a change to our December photo option....











Christmas Season and New Year blessings to you,


                                Chari

....who has another ten-day forecast of mostly sunshine..........poor ski park has yet to open here........pray for snow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!