Monday, January 16, 2012

The View from Up Here

I have gone up to Alaska to be with my mom whose health took a turn for the worse. As Chari mentioned, prayers would be very welcome!  Since Chari has been talking about praying for husbands, my husband is holding the fort with the kids back in Oregon so he probably would benefit from some prayers too.

I thought I would post some pictures I took yesterday during a long, beautiful sunset.   The chill has been unreal, in the negative double digits at night, and it makes the air look almost dreamlike.  I only have my IPhone camera up here and I was taking these pictures from INSIDE, thank you very much, so the quality isn't that great, but it gives you an idea.

Now that every day isn't quite so busy maybe I will have a chance to get back to posting.  Hopefully! 


The little light is a ski-mobiler out on the frozen lake.  Chilly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!