Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nature Study on Your Computer: Yosemite




WOW.

Fascinating.

This is one of the most beautiful videos I have ever seen.

If you have ever been to Yosemite, this video will warm your heart with your past memories.

If you have never been to Yosemite, this is an excellent opportunity to get a fantastic look at the views and the way the sun plays in the park.

WATCH FOR THOSE FALLING STARS!!!!

STUNNING.


+++++++


     DO share this with your children.....it is educational!  :)


     I so appreciate the the artist of this video, Shawn Reeder, has shared his beautiful work with the general public.


      And I also appreciate my friend Patty for knowing that I would love this.......thanks for sending the link, my friend!


         May Blessings,


                                  Chari



Just a note:  Three of my kids have spent a week at Yosemite Institute on scholarship.......and Willa's family has grown up about an hour away from this national park.......so, this is extra special to us.  We love to share California with you.....it is one gorgeous state!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!