Saturday, May 19, 2012

Prayerfully Yours.....Urgent!

Child Praying at Mother’s Knee
Pierre-Edouard Frere


Chari posted this prayer request over on 4Real Forums....

I have an anonymous request for some special intentions that require a storm of prayers on her behalf. This is extremely serious. We are awaiting the news......

Please pray! I will update as soon as I can.

We are offering the Novena to the Holy Ghost....so if you are already praying this.....or willing to start...please include this intention.

God bless all of you for your generosity! 

I, Willa, don't actually know the details of this prayer request yet, but I know it is important, and so please pray! 

Update from Chari:

The news is tentatively more hopeful today. Will need another day or two for final conclusive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!