Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Papery, Printable Things

I've been planning in my spare time....

I thought I would quickly share some resources I found while searching the web.

I love paper so I have been happily building notebooks.   

FREE Holy Simplicity Planner -- beautiful! and very Catholic.  As she says, more than just a planner.  If you go to her site, you will also find a lovely liturgical calendar. 


Book of Virtues Study Project -- this mom has made a 900 page resource for those who want to notebook along with William Bennet's classic anthology.

I also made a couple of mini-workbooks for my 4th grader's study of the middle ages.   We are reading Famous Men of the Middle Ages, along with the Vision saints' books.

Mohammed (PDF)

St Anthony of Padua (PDF)


They were quickly done; I hope there aren't any mistakes, but I can't say for sure.  Let me know if you find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!