I know Willa and I have been missing. There are several excuses.......but the one I come to you tonight for.......is for a request of prayers on my friend's behalf. I am not sure if I am allowed to go public or not......but I am hoping to be forgiven for coming forward, for my good intentions. :)
My friend has been sick for a couple of weeks with a generic illness and is taking long to heal. I come here to beg prayers for her. Please?
I also feel inspired to come here and ask for any special prayer requests that any of you might have......so that I may make another Prayerfully Yours post, including all of the requests.
You may leave your request here in the comments, or on the Facebook comments.....or you may email them to me if you would like to retain privacy.
In the meantime, I have a few other requests, of situations I have been asked to prayer for:
- For my spouse who will be traveling on business.
- For a special friend who has a teen who is very much in need of prayer.
- For a family who is suffering emotionally.
- For a family who had a pregnancy loss last week.
- For our (yours and mine) adult children who are finding their way in the world......for retaining their faith, finding their vocations.......
- Special job requests.
- For those young children who have suffered the loss of a parent recently.
- For all homeschoolers. :)
Till I hear from you, please pray for my friend.....and let us know how we can pray for you, during this beautiful month of the Holy Souls........my favorite. :)
PS I took the photo of The Mountain this morning. The sunlight was beautiful on The Mountain, filtered. Taken from the parking lot of my employer. Unfortunately, you cannot see in this photo how beautiful the light was.........but you can get a taste of the lovely sky. :)