Saturday, November 9, 2013

Writing in November

Hello Friends!

As Chari indicated in her last post, I have been very sick.  I am just finally getting a tiny percentage of my energy back.  There were several days when I couldn't even comprehend the pages of a book or texting screen, and a couple when my husband reports my conversation did not make sense.   He did all the house management (with help from the boys, I trust) and took care of me.   I am so grateful to be slowly moving towards more normal mode!!!! Thank you, Chari, for the prayer request! 






When I was chatting with my daughter yesterday she reminded me that this is November and November is NaNoWriMo.    Writing a novel is freakishly beyond my capacities at the present time, but I had hoped to do SOMETHING writerly in honor of the month.

So I am going to try to blog every day in November.  

Don't expect anything necessarily very coherent!   A few days ago I might have had trouble telling you my own name!

"Every Day" may not mean literally Every Day, either.   Obviously, since it's already the 9th!   

When Chari and I started this blog, we told you  that we had lots of lovely plans but that we were aware that life has a way of happening while we made our plans.  Well, every day is a new take on that reality.   I'm sure that's true of many who read this blog as well.

So I will just try to post SOMETHING daily (ideally Chari will be able to post occasionally as well, but I am not going to commit her to anything when I know how busy her life is right now!).

Continuing to pray for all of your intentions! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear you've been so sick! I hope you continue to recover. I will pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're starting to feel better Willa! Keeping you in my prayers and looking forward to reading your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering where you were. I'm so sorry you were sick! My prayers are with you, Willa. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!