Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Fourth of July Nature Walk

      

      Every day that I am not at work, I try to get a four mile walk in for exercise.  Since I live where I do.........this walk is almost always also a nature walk.  On the Fourth of July, my oldest daughter and I headed up early to the lake, where we planned to watch the fireworks later. And that's where we took our walk on that day.

     We walked a part of the trail that I had not yet traversed;  around every turn was a gorgeous view.  I probably snapped twice as many pictures as I have published here. It was a lovely day: perfect temperature, perfect setting, wonderful company.


*********


 
*********


 
*********


 
*********


 
********


 
*********


 
********



*********


 
********

 
********
 
********


 *********


 ********


 ********


 ********


 ********


 ********

 
 
 
    End of Summer Blessings,
 
                                        Chari

2 comments:

  1. Doing a walk everyday here in my bush too, should take pics but I think your view is prettier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to see photos of your "bush", Erin!

    And good for you getting out there and walking!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!