Wednesday, January 1, 2014

TUAR First 2014 Follow this Link



I found the Chesterton quote on my friend Angie's blog, Family Answers Fast.  Good one!

Just a few New Year's-related posts that I want to bookmark.    In no particular order....

January 1 Plenary Indulgence.   According to Father Z,  you can pray the beautiful Veni, Creator Spiritus and gain a plenary indulgence today under the usual conditions.     On other days, you can gain a partial indulgence.  


Every Day is January 1st.     Yes, I agree!   That is what gets me out of bed before sunrise in the morning.  I love new starts!  

“Let go of your plans. The first hour of your morning belongs to God. Tackle the day’s work that he charges you with, and he will give you the power to accomplish it.” (St. Teresa Benedicta of the Cross — Edith Stein)

10 Books that Stuck
I like this idea.    This was a bad year for reading up until October, and then I read a lot.   Not sure whether to list it all out or not, but 10 books sounds doable.


Start Here -- 4 Things to Do Every Day
Daily cleaning tasks.   I need to start cleaning the house.  I can't even take pictures without including a mess.

2014:  Word, Goals.  From Erin at 7 Little Australians.

Goals for 2014.   From Bookworm.

Angie at Family Answers Fast has a reblog called New Years' Goal Setting that Works.

Finally, if you want to retrospect 2013 and check out some new blogs, Amongst Lovely Things' Most Posts of 2013 Linkup is still going strong.


Blessings on your New Year,

Willa

Veni Creator Spiritus



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!