Friday, February 7, 2014

Taking the Little Way

I haven't been blogging as much recently because I've been homeschool-planning, which takes up basically the same part of my brain that blogging does.  

I thought I would just mention that Cathy Duffy recently wrote a review of The Little Way of Homeschooling (a book to which I contributed a chapter).   

St Therese of the "Little Way" as a very little girl
(St Therese was declared a Doctor of the Church in the apostolic letter Divini Amoris Scientia by Pope John Paul II)

The book might be a good one  to read this season if you are getting burned out and are looking for a broader view of what you are doing in educating your children.  I am actually rereading it myself even as I plan ;-) (my chapter is in the section where people combine unschooling with other methods).   

Chari blogged about it once...

Some other reviews of the book I have seen recently (there are probably way more)

There was an interesting thread on Well Trained Mind which was partly about the book and included some slightly more negative opinions.

I'll probably use this post as an index to put new links as I come across them, so I may update it occasionally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from our readers. Please share your thoughts or just say hello!